We encourage your comments on Noran Clinic’s blog, and hope you will join the discussions. We can’t respond to every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues. We allow registered visitors and users to post comments; however, comments that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product will generally be removed. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language is unacceptable.
Comment Policy Terms and Conditions:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Noran Clinic’s blog, you give Noran Clinic the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Noran Clinic in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Noran Clinic reserves the right, but is not obligated, to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
- Make changes to the comment policy at any time without notice.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Noran Clinic against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.